Monday, August 10, 2009

" IVE LEARNED IT DURING OUR FIRST GRADING "

On our first grading class in T.L.E (computer class) ive learned many things about computer and information about internet.In our class its not the knowlegde whats matter most it is on how you perform the activities and requirements that are ordered by the subject teacher.Ive learned the things that I do not know before I stepped on our assigned computer room.I got gathered informations about internet and about computer! Our teacher is good in teaching.I was able to understand and follow the instruction given.I learn how to communicate, ask, and be halpful to the beginers just like me.In our subjet we need to be open-minded,we need patience, we need to share the things we know that the others do not know yet to have a learning process.All of us have an idea about computer. Other may not understand things easily but its a part of learning.We need unity.
We must have a self-discipline to be able to have a understandable discussion and a peaceful class.So therefore I can say now that. I have learned a lot on the first grading period! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment